Are you looking for long term property rentals in Cyprus?
Now is a great time to secure a new long term rental property in Kapparis, Protaras, Pernera and Paralimni. Now that the main summer season is drawing to a close there are plenty of good quality rental properties in the area to choose from. Owners are looking for reliable tenants for their properties now and are flexible when it comes to the terms of the tenancy.
Long Term Property Rentals In Cyprus
We currently have a good selection of modern studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments for rent at excellent rates in the Paralimni, Kapparis, Pernera and Protaras area. Details updated September 2015.
Studios apartments from just €220 per month
1 bedroom apartments from €250 per month
2 bedroom apartments from €300 per month
3 bedroom apartments from €395 per month
We also have villas, with and without pools, from just €395 per month. Bonds are required with all our rental properties. Short term holiday lets are also available at excellent rates throughout the year but we recommend you book early for the peak summer months to obtain the best rental property at the best available price.
For long and short term property rentals the owners will require the following information when you submit your enquiry:
- Dates the rental will start and end. Approximate dates are fine for long term rentals.
- Number of adults and children in your group.
- Details of any pets you will have at the property.
- Indicate if the proximity to bus stops is important i.e. will you have a car in Cyprus.
- Type of property required i.e. apartment or villa
- For apartments indicate your preference for ground, middle or top floor.
- Your preference for pool i.e. none, communal or private.
Please complete the short form below, send an SMS (text message) to +357 9983 6563, or email email@example.com for further details.
If you have any general comments or questions regarding long term property rentals in Cyprus that might be useful for other visitors to this website please post in the Leave a Reply section at the bottom of the page.